The Doyon DS336 is a semi-automatic divider rounder with a cutting head for 36 portions. The minimum portion weight is 0.8 ounces (25 grams) and the maximum portion weight is 3 ounces (80 grams). You'll be able to divide and round dough up to 16 times faster than if you were doing it by hand: you'll be able to make up to 1200 uniform pieces of dough per hour. For more information on this dough divider round, check out the brochure.
- Frees you from dividing by hand. Makes the task faster, easier, simpler
- Recommended absorption ratio between 55% and 65%
- Provides uniformity in portion size and shape every time
- 36 portion cutting head with three sanitary rounding plates
- Interchangeable dough press heads to change the size and weight of portions
- Divide and round up to 1200 uniform pieces per hour
- Three sanitary rounding plates included
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Easy snap on and off head cover can be tilted for easy cleaning
- Sanitary enamel finish; stainless steel finish is optional
- Additional portion divider heads are optional (15, 22, 30, and 54 portions)
Portion Size 0.8 - 3 ounces (25 - 80 grams)
Finish Epoxy Painted Galvanized Carbon Steel
Dimensions (WDH) 24.4" x 26" x 52.3"
Volts 120v, 208v, or 240v
Ship Weight 850 lb
Two year parts, one year labour warranty.
|Interchangeable press heads|
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!