The Doyon EM30 is part of their economy series of general-purpose mixers. It's been designed to mix a large variety of products, like cakes, cookies, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, or classic yeast breads. It is a quiet, compact, and versatile general-purpose mixer from one of the best bakery and pizza equipment brands in the business.
- Comes complete with bowl, hook, beater, whip, and a safety guard with easy-to-feed chute
- 3 speed motor (including one speed for dough mixing)
- Gear driven
- Easy to operate controls
- Small foot print and quiet design allow you to place in any area of your business
- Easy to clean
- Reduced energy consumption
- Heavy duty 2.5 HP motor
- Thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Emergency stop button
- #12 Driven Hub
|Product||Max weight of finish product|
|Dough, Heavy Bread 55% AR||25 lb (11.5 kg)|
|Dough, Bread or Roll 60% AR||30 lb (14 kg)|
|Dough, Whole Wheat 70% AR||30 lb (14 kg)|
|Dough,Thin Pizza 40% AR||Not recommended|
|Dough, Med Pizza 50% AR||15 lb (7 kg)|
|Dough,Thick Pizza 60% AR||30 lb (14 kg)|
For more information, see the spec sheet.
Dimensions (HWD) 46" x 25.25" x 27.25"
Weight 472 lb
Plug NEMA 5-20P
Speeds 3 (112, 206, and 351 RPM)
Two year parts, and one year labour warranty.