The Doyon JA6G is a gas bakery convection oven with steam injection that can hold 6 standard sheet pans (18" x 26"). It is part of Doyon's "Jet Air" series, which is known worldwide for its unique "Jet Air System." The air moves in one direction, stops, and then moves the other way, which results in a bidirectional and gentle velocity airflow for exceptional baking results. This system will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking. The Jet Air fan system will also save energy and labour costs.
Doyon's outstanding uniform steam injection system includes an electronic timer which will give you a precise mist while baking for a better quality product (crusty breads, bagels, french baguettes, etc.). This advanced steam system will allow inexperienced employees to produce quality products with minimum training.
- Advanced oven control with 8 stage baking and 99 programmable recipes and USB port
- Variable air speeds and fan delay; door switch cutoff for fan blower
- 500° Fahrenheit max temperature
- Programmable shot and pulse steam injection
- Six 18" x 26" pan capacity
- Can be set on a counter top or an optional stand
- NSF approved
Dimensions (WDH) 36.5" x 53.75" x 34.75"
Gas Inlet 1/2" NPT
Water Inlet 1/4" NPT
Clearance 1" side and back
Floor Clearance 4" non combustibal
Top Clearance 12"
Finish Stainless Steel
Ship Weight 760 lb
Two year parts and one year labour limited warranty.