The Doyon JA14G is a gas bakery convection oven with steam injection and a reversing 2-speed fan system. It can hold 14 standard sheet pans, (18" x 26"), or it can hold four-strapped bread pans for a total of 56 loaves at a time, or it can hold 98 pies that are 9".
The JA14G is part of Doyon's "Jet Air" series, which is known worldwide for its unique "Jet Air System." The air moves in one direction, stops, and then moves the other way, which results in a bidirectional and gentle velocity airflow for exceptional baking results. This system will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking. The Jet Air fan system will also save energy and labour costs.
Doyon's outstanding uniform steam injection system includes an electronic timer which will give you a precise mist while baking for a better quality product (crusty breads, bagels, french baguettes, etc.). This advanced steam system will allow inexperienced employees to produce quality products with minimum training.
- Two oven cavities; great for high volume or baking different products
- Advanced oven control with 8 stage baking and 99 programmable recipes and USB port
- Variable air speeds and fan delay; door switch cutoff for fan blower
- 500° Fahrenheit max temperature
- Programmable shot and pulse steam injection
- Fourteen 18" x 26" pan capacity (7 per cavity)
Dimensions (WDH) 38.5" x 53.6" x 73"
Interior (WDH) 25.5" x 29.5" x 28"
Shelf Spacing 3.25"
BTU 130,000 (65,000 per section)
Voltage 120/240v or 120/208v
Gas Inlet 1/2" NPT
Draft Hood 6"
Water Inlet 1/4" NPT
Finish Stainless Steel
Ship Weight 1300 lb
Capacity 14 standard sheet pans (7 per cavity)
Two year parts and one year labour limited warranty.