The Doyon LSA520 can sheet up to 22 pounds dough, with a width of up to 18". It's suitable for sheeting and stretching many types of doughs: croissant, puffed pastry, danish, flaky pastry, donut, pie, pizza, and more. This efficient sheeter has 20 speeds and reduces labour cost by being able to roll dough faster than rolling by hand. It's perfect for bakeries and commercial kitchens alike. Read the brochure for more information.
- Forward and reverse action with digital 20 speed control. Ideal for delicate products.
- Heavy-duty, maintenance-free 3/4 HP motor
- High precision sheeting, producing more homogeneous dough with a thickness of 1/32" (1mm) to 1/2" (40mm).
- Sheeting rollers, lower scraper, dough collector and flour container
- Security bars for accident prevention
- Wheel mounted with quick locking device and anti-vibration feet
- Counter-top model with removable and adjustable conveyor; folds up for compact storage and easy cleaning
Dimensions (WDH) 91.25" x 41.5" x 32"
Conveyor 78.75" x 19.6"
Max Dough Weight 22 pounds
One year parts and labor limited warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!