Doyon's hydraulic tilt over spiral mixers are the perfect machine for high-volume dough production. They come in three different sizes, from a dough capacity of 124 kilograms, to 235 kilograms. Each model can be ordered in left-dumping or right-dumping, and they can be ordered in three different drop heights.
These machines are going to give you perfect oxygenation, rotational speed, and synchronization of the bowl and hook -- all of these are crucial elements in making the best dough possible. They are great machines for breads, bagels, pizza, and gentle French-style dough.
Doyon's unique stainless steel bowl has a high centre that eliminates dough feeder post. It eliminates friction and increases water absorption and prevents overheating for longer yeast viability and better gluten development.
- Left-lifting or right-lifting versions
- Easy to use digital controls with 2 speeds
- 9 programmable speed and time settings
- Automatically switches from speed 1 to speed 2
- Jog and reverse functions
- Drain for easy bowl cleaning
- Two independent motors with non-slipping belt for tough mixes
- Superior torque transmission eliminates vibration and noise
- Standard white enamel or optional stainless steel finish
|Model||Bowl Capacity||Max Flour Capacity||Max Dough Capacity|
|AB080||175 qt.||80 kg.||125 kg.|
|AB100||225 qt.||100 kg.||160 kg.|
|AB150||345 qt.||150 kg.||235 kg.|
Hook HP 10
Bowl HP 2
Hydraulic System 2 HP
Two year parts, one year labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!