2-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The new standard for dry aging meat is here
Dry Ager's UX 750 PRO is a dry aging cabinet of the highest quality, 100% made in Germany. It's the perfect addition for high-end restaurants, artisan meat suppliers, and possibly even serious home enthusiasts. The cabinet is protected internationally with several patents and fits right on your countertop.
Featuring 5.3 cubic feet of interior space, the UX 750 PRO can hold up to 44 pounds, or 20 kilograms, of product. And it's not just for beef, this cabinet can be used with pork, ham, fish, lamb, cheese, and even the production of charcuterie.
The cabinet has an advanced electronic control system to monitor and maintain temperature and humidity, which can be determined in precise increments, even if the exterior environment changes in heat. Its temperature range is 32° to 77° Fahrenheit (0° to 25° Celsius) and the humidity can be set between 60 and 90% without the need for water connection or drain.
The stainless steel door is insulated and contains metallic tinted glass to protect the interior's contents from harmful UV-light. A UVC system provides sterilization and optimal airflow. The interior is antibacterial with covered corners and molded sides. Accessories available for this item include a charcuterie package, salt block set, and special cleaner.
- Perfect for use by restaurants, artisan meat suppliers, and home enthusiasts
- 100% made in Germany
- Protected worldwide with several patents
- Precise electronic control system ensures accurate regulation of temperatures and humidity, which can be set in precise increments, even when the exterior temperature changes
- The insulated stainless steel door contains metallic tinted glass, protecting the interior from potentially harmful UV light
- Optimal air quality through optimal airflow and sterilization with UVC system
- Antibacterial surface inside kills bacteria and germs immediately
- Not only for dry aging beef, pork, fish, game, and lamb, but can also be used for the production of charcuterie, air drying cured ham, as well as maturing cheese
- 2-year parts and labour warranty and 5-year warranty on compressor
Brand Dry Ager
Model UX 750 PRO
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 23.6" x 24" x 35.6"
Interior Dimensions (WDH) 19.3" x 17.2" x 28"
Capacity 5.3 Cu. Ft. (Up to 44 lb/20 kg)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST