The EFI CBBDD3-72CC back bar cooler with two draft taps is from EFI’s “Classic Chill” series, so it’s made entirely with durable stainless steel, making this both a stylish and practical cooler for your bar.
This keg cooler can hold three half-size kegs, and has two taps. The exteriors are stainless steel and are covered with an attractive black vinyl. And the countertop is made of a 304 stainless steel, making this a perfect working surface for a back bar.
The doors on this back bar cooler will self-close, ensuring you don’t waste energy and warm your beer. And they’ll also stay open automatically if the door is brought to 90 degrees.
EFI specializes in refrigeration, so this is a great investment into your company that will last you for years to come.
- It has been entirely constructed of stainless steel
- The exteriors have an attractive, easy to maintain black vinyl
- Recessed handles save space, look good, and make cleaning easier
- The doors come with locks—a great safety feature!
- Comes with adjustable and removable plastic coated shelves
- Refrigerated temperature between 33° to 38° F
- The taps are chrome plated
Dimensions (WDH) 72.8” x 24.4” x 51.5”
Capacity 19.6 cubic feet
One year parts and labour. Five year compressor.