The EFI “CWDR2-60VC” worktop cooler was designed for those commercial kitchens that want another food-safe surface to work on, with the convenience of some added refrigeration right below them. This model is 60.2 inches wide and offers you a grand total of 17.9 cubic feet of refrigerated storage below.
The CWDR2-60VC is part of EFI’s “Versa-Chill” line, so it has been made of high quality stainless steel all while staying at an economical cost. In fact, this refrigerator has been made to such a high-quality standard that it has been Energy Star rated: this means it’s good for your wallet and good for the planet.
Some of the features for this worktop refrigerator include self-closing and stay-open doors. They will close or stay open depending on the degree to which they are opened. On the inside, the corners are rounded, which can help immensely with cleaning the unit.
All in all, we here at iFoodEquipment like the folks at EFI and we think they make some pretty darn good refrigerators.
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel
- Recessed handles are easy to clean and take up less space
- Comes with adjustable and removable PVC wire shelves
- Defrosting water is automatically evaporated
- A fan circulates the cold air to balance the temperature throughout the cabinet
Dimensions (WDH) 60.2” x 30” x 39.2”
Capacity 17.9 cubic feet
One year parts and labour. Five year compressor.