Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2/5-year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A large-size and sturdy glass chiller with lots of space for drinkware
EFI's FGF-50-VCX is a 49.5-inch wide glass chiller, or froster, with double sliding doors that can accommodate up to 250 eight-inch mugs or 240 ten-ounce steins. It has a durable construction: the top, interior floor, walls, and ceiling are stainless steel, while the rest of the exterior is corrosion-resistant vinyl with a black finish.
Glass chillers/frosters are designed to keep glassware and drinkware cold before filling them with drinks. The temperature range is the main difference between them and bottle coolers, which are meant to house bottled beverages such as beer or water bottles. Appliances like these are suited for use in restaurants, bars, and pubs.
This model features an eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant and a temperature range of -20° to -16° Celsius (-5° to 2° Fahrenheit). It has adjustable wire-coated steel shelves and an electronic control system for easy setting of the temperature and defrost cycle. The condenser coil can be easily accessed for maintenance and cleaning.
This product comes with a 2-year parts and labour warranty plus a 5-year warranty on the compressor.
- Chill glassware and drinkware so they're always ready for serving
- Corrosion-resistant vinyl exterior with black finish
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top, interior walls, ceiling, and floor
- Wire-coated steel shelves that are adjustable
- Electronic control system for easy setting of temperature
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant system
Capacity 250x 8" Mugs or 240x 10-oz. Steins
Temperature Range -20° to -16° C (-5° to 2° F)
Dimensions (WDH) 49.5" x 26.7" x 34.2"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 55.9" x 32.7" x 46.7"
Weight 180 lb
Shipping Weight 225 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST