The EFI dish cabinet comes in a variety of different widths: anywhere from 48" to 96" wide, and 15" deep. It has been constructed from a 18 gauge type 430 stainless steel, and has been reinforced to exceed industry standards, so you'll be able to load this cabinet with all your kitchen dishes, as well as use its top surface for additional dishes.
The edges have all been hemmed, which makes it safe and adds some strength to the cabinet, and it has die cast reinforced leg sockets for added stability.
- Heavy duty, 18 gauge, Type 430 Stainless Steel provides long life
- Reinforced to exceed industry standards
- Hemmed edges provide strength and safety
- Shipped with legs not attached
- Die cast reinforced leg sockets for stability
- Legs are 1.625" in diameter
- Adjustable ABS bullet feet to accommodate uneven flooring
|TDC1548||48" x 15" x 35"||75 lb|
|TDC1560||60" x 15" x 35"||93 lb|
|TDC1572||72" x 15" x 35"||111 lb|
|TDC1584||84" x 15" x 35"||133 lb|
|TDC1596||96" x 15" x 35"||153 lb|
All EFI products are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of your original purchase date. EFI Sales Ltd may repair or replace defective units at its discretion.