The EFI stainless steel dish rack cabinet can be really a helpful asset for a restaurant or commercial kitchen. For your high usage items (like coffee cups for instance), you'll be able to leave them in the dish rack, slide them into this cabinet, let them drip dry and then take them out again when needed. This can greatly reduce a hassle: you no longer need to dry your items first, and then store your cups or dishes away, just to take them out again -- this simplifies two steps.
We have two different sizes of dish rack cabinets available: a 24" wide model and a 46" wide model. They have both been constructed with a heavy duty 18 gauge stainless steel. It has hemmed edges and die cast reinforced leg sockets, which will make this cabinet sturdy enough for any commercial kitchen.
The bullet feet are adjustable so you'll be able to level it the cabinet out. The top surface of this cabinet could be used for placing your dishes or other dish racks.
- High usage items can remain in dish racks, which will improve efficiency by reduced handling
- Heavy duty, 18 gauge, Type 430 Stainless Steel provides long life
- Reinforced to exceed industry standards
- Hemmed edges provide strength and safety
- Shipped with legs not attached
- Die cast reinforced leg sockets for stability
- Legs are 1.625" diameter
- Adjustable ABS bullet feet to accommodate uneven flooring
|TDR2024||24" x 20" x 35"|
|TDR2046||46" x 20" x 35"|
All EFI products are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of your original purchase date. EFI Sales Ltd may repair or replace defective units at its discretion.