This is an "Endura 10" compact grease interceptor with a capacity flow rate of 10 gallons per minutes (GPM) and a 20 pound capacity for fats, oils, and grease. These types of grease traps are mandatory in many cities now, for health, safety, and environmental reasons, making this a perfect compact grease trap for any commercial kitchen.
Installed in low flow applications such as food trucks, concession stands, and small kitchens, this model provides effective separation in a compact footprint. NSF Certified.
- Tank, lid and baffles injection molded in high performance engineered thermoplastic that will not corrode, chip, or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Compact footprint compared to traditional solutions.
- Supplied with accessible flow control device (HxHxH) for solvent weld installation to ABS and PVC DWV systems
- Maximum service temperature rated at 220 Deg F/104 Deg C continuous discharge.
- Lightweight but highly durable construction offers ease of handling, installation and product longevity compared to traditional interceptors
- EZ-Open cover latching system provides simple fastener free solution for regular maintenance access
- Tank and flow control installed using mechanical joint couplings (by others), allowing for connection with various piping materials
- 2" No-Hub connection compatible with DWV piping
- Cover exceeds CSA B481.0 Class L - Proof load min. 600lb (270kg). Expected service load Max 300lb (135kg)
- Recessed silicone seal prevents foul odors from escaping in service
Model "Endura 10"
Item Number 3910A02
Size 2" x 2"
Capacity 20 pounds
Dimensions (WDH) 14.5" x 17.4" x 16.3"
10 Year Warranty.