This is an "Endura 20" grease interceptor with a capacity flow rate of 20 gallons per minutes (GPM) and a 40 pound capacity for fats, oils, and grease. These types of grease traps are mandatory in many cities now, for health, safety, and environmental reasons, making this a perfect grease trap for any commercial kitchen.
Suitable for draining 2 - 3 sink compartments - and is typically installed on the floor close to the appliances served. Supplied with an accessible flow control, this model offers durability and longevity of operation and features our EZ-Open cover latching system for quick, reliable access. NSF Certified.
- Tank, lid and baffles injection molded in engineered thermoplastic that will not corrode, chip, or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Over 15 years field proven performance has bean lead by the Endura
- Supplied with accessible flow control device (HxHxH) for solvent weld installation to ABS and PVC DWV systems
- Maximum service temperature rated at 220 Deg F/104 Deg C continuous discharge.
- EZ-Open cover latching system provides simple fastener free solution for regular maintenance access
- Tank installed using mechanical joint (MJ) couplings (by others), allowing for connection with various piping materials
- 2" No-Hub connection compatible with DWV piping
- Cover exceeds CSA B481.0 Class L - Proof load min. 600lb (270kg). Expected service load Max 300lb (135kg)
- Lightweight but highly durable construction offers ease of handling, installation and product longevity compared to traditional interceptors
- Recessed silicone seal prevents foul odors from escaping in service
Model "Endura 20"
Item Number 3920A02
Size 2" x 2"
Capacity 40 pounds
Dimensions (WDH) 23.5" x 17.5" x 16.3"
10 year warranty.