This is an "Endura 50" grease interceptor with a capacity flow rate of 50 gallons per minutes (GPM) and a 100 pound capacity for fats, oils, and grease. These types of grease traps are mandatory in many cities now, for health, safety, and environmental reasons, making this a perfect grease trap for any commercial kitchen.
Typically located in-floor when installed, the Endura50 offers the largest physical capacity in the line. It uses an additional diffuser baffle in conjunction with the inlet baffle - the removable inlet and outlet baffles being extended in length. Supplied with our accessible flow control in a 3" format, the Endura50 is compatible with an optional modular riser extensions for a perfectly flush-with-floor finish. Flow control riser extension kit also available. NSF Certified.
- Tank, lid and baffles injection molded in engineered thermoplastic that will not corrode, chip, or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Supplied with accessible flow control device (HxHxH) for solvent weld installation to ABS and PVC DWV systems
- EZ-Open cover latching system provides simple fastener free solution for regular maintenance access
- Suitable for in-floor or on-floor installations.
- Tank installed using mechanical joint couplings (by others), allowing for connection with various piping materials
- 3" No-Hub connection compatible with DWV piping. 4" (04) models also available
- Lightweight but highly durable construction offers ease of handling, installation and product longevity compared to traditional interceptors
- Maximum service temperature rated at 220 Deg F/104 Deg C continuous discharge.
- Cover exceeds CSA B481.0 Class L - Proof load min. 600lb (270kg). Expected service load Max 300lb (135kg)
- Recessed silicone seal prevents foul odors from escaping in service
Item Number 3950A03
Size 3" x 3"
Capacity 100 pounds
Dimensions (WDH) 31" x 23.5" x 23.5"
10 year warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!