The "Endura Lo-Profile" is a grease interceptor with a capacity flow rate of 25 gallons per minutes (GPM) and a 50 pound capacity for fats, oils, and grease.
Perfect for commercial kitchens where clearance under the sink is at a premium and in-floor installation is not viable or preferred. The 25 GPM Lo-Pro models are offered with 2" inlet/outlet connections and feature a smooth internal and external tank profile.
The baffles are designed to rotate forward in removal and replacement, reducing the required overhead clearance for removal and regular maintenance. Supplied with accessible compact flow control. NSF Certified
- Tank, lid and baffles injection molded in engineered thermoplastic that will not corrode, chip, or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Supplied with accessible flow control device (HxHxH) for solvent weld installation to ABS and PVC DWV systems
- Just 11" overall height (7.5" connection centres) Endura
- Smooth tank profile inside and out for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Tank installed using mechanical joint couplings (by others), allowing for connection with various piping materials
- 2" No-Hub connection compatible with DWV piping
- Maximum service temperature rated at 220 Deg F/104 Deg C continuous discharge.
- Lightweight but highly durable construction offers ease of handling, installation and product longevity compared to traditional interceptors
- Cover exceeds CSA B481.0 Class L - Proof load min. 600lb (270kg). Expected service load Max 300lb (135kg)
- Recessed silicone seal prevents foul odors from escaping in service
Model Number Endura Lo-Profile
Item Number 3925A02LO
Size 2" x 2"
Capacity 50 pounds
Dimensions (WDH) 31" x 23.5" x 10.9"
10 year warranty.