Usually ships in
5-10 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A flat top griddle for cooking with intense heat
The Eurodib SFE04910-240 is a 36.5-inch flattop griddle with a temperature range of 60° to 293° Celsius (140° to 560° Fahrenheit). The cooking surface is 36 x 16-inches. This griddle is 240 volts, and uses a Nema 6-20P plug.
Flattop griddles are great for cooking a variety of foods: pancakes, eggs, bacon, grilled sandwiches, and stir-frys. Designed with a flat, smooth surface, griddles are capable of providing even heating across the cooking surface. They are popular in many commercial kitchens and restaurants.
- 1/2" thick cooking surface
- Temperature range of 140° - 560° Fahrenheit
- 36" x 16" cooking surface
- 240 volts
- Nema 6-20P plug
- Constructed of stainless steel
Electrical 220 volts, 3600 watts, 16 amps, Nema 6-20P plug
Dimensions (WDH) 36.5" x 22.1" x 11"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 48" x 40" x 16"
Shipping Weight 175 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST