The Follett 15 Series can produce up to 125 pounds of Chewblet ice every day, and can hold up to 15 pounds of ice at a time, which makes it ideal for up to a 50 person work group (more than the Follet 7 Series machines, although they share the same features).
Other key features include sanitary, capacitive touch dispensing, and a unique drainless design that refreezes melt water from the storage hopper, allowing this model to be installed virtually anywhere there is water and electricity available.
You can order this model with or without an internal filter, and with optional legs. It can also be purchased for both ice and water, or ice only. Or you can order it with sparkling water.
- Compact footprint: only 14.5" wide and 23.5" deep
- 15 pounds of ice storage capacity
- Designed to serve up to 50 people (160 servings per 10 hour day)
- Soft, chewable, compressed nugget ice is preferred over cubes
- Durable, attractive dispenser -- modern styling, stainless steel exterior with accent trim
- Dispense-activated soft blue light illuminates point-of-use
- Designed with sanitation in mind --Agion silver-based antimicrobial product protection of key ice and water contact components
- Comes fully assembled
Dimensions (HWD) 22.5" x 14.6" x 23.5"
Storage Capacity 15 pounds
Daily Production 125 pounds
Electrical 115 V/60/1
Model Numbers 15CI100A-IW-NF-ST-00 and 15CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00
Chewblet ice is composed of uniformly shaped pieces of chewable compressed nugget ice which is very versatile. It's perfect in hospitals, nursing home facilities, hotels, restaurants, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities.
- Nuggets measure approximately 1" long.
- Its softer, chewable texture is craved by customers.
- Its porous composition gives way to absorb drink’s flavor, leaving a flavorful crunchy treat after the drink is gone.
- Consumers prefer Chewblet ice 2 to 1 over cube ice (Based on customer intercept studies conducted across the United States).
Why don't we show the price for this item? Follett items are POA (pricing on application), so pricing is done on a quote-by-quote basis. Not to worry though: you can contact us for your price.
Two years parts and labor. Five years compressor parts.