Follet's "Symphony Plus 110" series of ice and water dispensers features a compact footprint and can produce 425 pounds of ice per day. It has been designed for sanitation, cleaning, and serviceability.
These dispensers are available either with levers or with "SensorSAFE" infrared dispensing for added convenience and sanitation. You can choose from countertop models or freestanding models with the modular ice machine conveniently mounted in the base cabinet.
The Symphony Plus 110CM series manual load dispenser reliably dispenses Chewblet ice and most small cube ice up to 1". For the manual fill model, the ice machine is sold separately.
- 25" wide
- 90 pounds of ice storage
- Up to 425 pounds of daily ice production
- Comes with levers, or with SensorSAFE infrared sensors
- Countertop, countertop manual fill, or cabinet base
- Chewblet ice is a soft, chewable, compressed nugget ice
- Automatic self-flushing of ice machine removes impurities
- Cleaning and sanitizing of entire machine takes only 1 hour
- Comes full assembled with three easy connections: electric, water, and drain
Dimensions (HWD) 53" x 25" x 29"
Storage Capacity 90 pounds
Daily Production 425 pounds
Electrical 115 V/60/1
Model Numbers 110CT425A-L, 110CT425W-L, 110CT425A-S, 110CT425W-S, 110CM-NI-L, 110CM-NI-S, 110FB425A-L, 110FB425W-L, 110FB425A-S, or 110FB425W-S
Chewblet ice is composed of uniformly shaped pieces of chewable compressed nugget ice which is very versatile. It's perfect in hospitals, nursing home facilities, hotels, restaurants, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities.
- Nuggets measure approximately 1" long.
- Its softer, chewable texture is craved by customers.
- Its porous composition gives way to absorb drink’s flavor, leaving a flavorful crunchy treat after the drink is gone.
- Consumers prefer Chewblet ice 2 to 1 over cube ice (Based on customer intercept studies conducted across the United States).
Why don't we show the price for this item? Follett items are POA (pricing on application), so pricing is done on a quote-by-quote basis. Not to worry though: you can contact us for your price.
Three years parts and labor. Five years compressor parts.
Download the spec sheet for: