Follet's series of Symphony Plus 12 ice and water dispensers feature the industry's most compact footprint for a machine that can produce 425 pounds of ice per day. It has been designed for sanitation, cleaning, and serviceability.
This ice and water dispenser features automatic, self-flushing which will remove impurities, and it has a semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system to reduce service time to one hour.
This machine can be ordered with a lever for the ice and water, or it can be ordered with SensorSAFE for infrared dispensing, for added convenience and sanitation. You're also able to order this machine with legs or with a cabinet base for a floor-model application, or you can order for a wall-mounted application.
- Narrow footprint: only 16.1" wide
- 12 pounds of ice storage
- Up to 425 pounds of daily ice production
- Comes with levers, or with SensorSAFE infrared sensors
- Countertop, wall-mounted, or cabinet base
- Chewblet ice is a soft, chewable, compressed nugget ice
- Automatic self-flushing of ice machine removes impurities
- Cleaning and sanitizing of entire machine takes only 1 hour
- Comes full assembled with three easy connections: electric, water, and drain
Dimensions (HWD) 32.5" x 16.1" x 23.5"
Storage Capacity 12 pounds
Daily Production 425 pounds
Electrical 115 V/60/1
Model Numbers 12CI425A-L or 12CI425A-S
Chewblet ice is composed of uniformly shaped pieces of chewable compressed nugget ice which is very versatile. It's perfect in hospitals, nursing home facilities, hotels, restaurants, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities.
- Nuggets measure approximately 1" long.
- Its softer, chewable texture is craved by customers.
- Its porous composition gives way to absorb drink’s flavor, leaving a flavorful crunchy treat after the drink is gone.
- Consumers prefer Chewblet ice 2 to 1 over cube ice (Based on customer intercept studies conducted across the United States).
Why don't we show the price for this item? Follett items are POA (pricing on application), so pricing is done on a quote-by-quote basis. Not to worry though: you can contact us for your price.
Three years parts and labor. Five years compressor parts.