Garland's "U Series" covers an assortment of ranges with various widths and configurations. All Garland commercial ranges are made in Canada and sought after for their premium construction and energy efficiency.
The Garland U36-6R is the base model for this width category. The top configuration is six open burners. Other top configurations in this width include the Garland U36-4G12R: four open burners and a 12 inch griddle; the Garland U36-2G24R: two open burners and a 24 inch griddle; and the Garland U36-G36R: a 36" griddle. All top configurations come with an oven or storage base.
Generally speaking, the construction and configuration options for the 36" Garland "U Series" are identical to the 36" Garland "G Series" and the 36" Garland "X Series". However, there is a small difference in the make of the oven. "G Series" ovens have a full porcelain interior, whereas "U Series" and "X Series" ovens only have a porcelain bottom and oven liner. There is also a small difference of output. The "U Series" ovens have an output of 230,000 BTU BTU, the "G Series" 236,000 BTU, and the "X Series" 213,000 BTU.
- Made in Canada
- NSF approved
- Multiple top configurations: six open burners; four open burners and a 12 inch griddle; two open burners and a 24 inch griddle; and a 36 inch griddle
- Two base configurations: oven or storage base
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Dimensions (WDH) 35.5" x 31.13" x 57"
- Oven has a porcelain bottom and door liner
- Snap action thermostat with a low of 260° Celsius
- Stainless steel construction
|Garland UIR36 - Infrared Salamander Broiler|
|U36-6R/S||Six open burners
||Oven or Storage||NG or LP|
|U36-4G12R/S||Four open burners and a 12" griddle||Oven or Storage||NG or LP|
|U36-2G24R/S||Two open burners and a 24" griddle||Oven or Storage||NG or LP|
|U36-G36R/S||36" griddle||Oven or Storage||NG or LP|
One year limited parts and labour warranty.