The Globe C12 is a perfect compact meat slicer for a business who is either on a budget, or who doesn’t need to slice that much meat a day. Despite being an “economy” choice, Globe is a high-end brand — so you know you’re going to get a great product. This particular model will be best suited for a business who is slicing meat for about 1 hour a day.
As one of the best manufacturers in the foodservice industry, Globe has packed this slicer with a number of great features. It has a knife sharpener, which is easy to access and has “dual action” with two stones, so you can get an extremely sharp knife. Another great feature is that the food chute, slice deflector, and the knife cover are all removable which makes them easy to clean.
We here at iFoodEquipment think Globe make’s some pretty darn good meat slicers — so if you’re on a budget, or are slicing a minimal amount of meat a day, we think this slicer could be perfect for your business.
Check out the Globe meat slicer buying guide, which gives you a side by side comparison of all of Globe's meat slicers.
- 12" hard chromed special alloy hollow ground knife, longer lasting and easier to sharpen
- 0 to 9/16" slice thickness
- 1/3 HP fan-cooled knife motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings, overload protection and manual reset
- Oversized positive traction grooved belt drive
- Smooth stainless steel ball bearing chute slide for ease of operation
- Stain resistant and easy-to-clean anodized aluminum finish
- Ergonomic dual purpose handle
- Lightweight and compact Italian space-saving design
Motor 1/3 HP
Drive Type Belt
Cheese Slicing Yes (but very little)
Slicing Volume 1 hour
Max Slice 9/16”
Product Cutting Capacity (W x Diameter x H) 9.75 “ x 8” x 8.6”
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 24” x 23.5” x 17.5”
One year parts and labor warranty.