The Globe C24HT four burner hot plate comes from Globe’s economy line of cooking equipment, “Chefmate.” So this hot plate is perfect for a restaurant looking to buy a reasonably priced hot plate from one of the best brands in the foodservice industry.
Globe constructs all of their equipment with top-quality materials and with a top-quality design. It’s got a rugged stainless steel construction which can stand up to the wear and tear of even the most demanding conditions. And its front edge is cool to the touch, so you don’t have to worry about burning yourself.
So all that being said, if you’re looking for a reasonably priced hot plate, but want one from a brand that’s you can trust, then the C24HT could be the perfect one for you.
- Stainless steel construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Full-length stainless steel catch tray
- Heavy duty cast iron grates for maximum heat distribution
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable non-skid feet
- Adjustable pilots with front access
- High performance 25,000 BTUs per burner
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
Dimensions (WDH) 12” x 30.32” x 14.9”
Net Weight 70.1 lb
Number of Burners 2
One year parts and labour.