The Globe CPSKB1 soup kettle is perfect for keeping you soups and sauces warm and ready at hand in a stylish and durable kettle. It has a 10 quart removable soup pot, which sits in a stable base with rubber feet. It comes from Globe’s “Chefmate” line of cooking equipment, and is made with Globe's traditional standard of excellence: they make quality, long-lasting machine at an affordable price.
This soup kettle will be perfect for buffets, serving stations, and prep tables — anywhere that wants to have some piping hot soup at the ready. And it’s easy to instal: just plug it in and you’re good to serve! So this kettle can be a great way to conveniently add soup to your menu and increase your sales.
- 400 watts, 120V for warming
- Thermostatically controlled with12 temperature settings — 212°F max
- Over-heat protection with manual reset
- Attached 4-foot power cord & 5-15P NEMA plug
- Steel, black powder-coated body with aluminum lining
- Removable, stainless steel soup pot — 10 quart capacity
- Attached, stainless steel, hinged lid
- Stable round base with rubber feet
- Includes 13 food labels and 1 magnet
Capacity 10 quarts
Thermostat Controls 1
Temperature Settings 1-12
Cooking Temperature Warm to 212°F (boiling) max temp
NEMA Plug Type 5-15P
One year parts and labour.