The Globe GCB48G is a heavy-duty 48 inch radiant-heat charbroiler. You can get it with stainless radiants (which are standard) or you can upgrade to get the cast iron radians (which will keep heat longer and are stronger than standard radiants).
This charbroiler offers you even heat distribution with its radiants, which are removable for easy cleaning. The radiants are angled to control the flame and heat-up—which is going to give your food a perfect charbroiled flavour. Globe covers this charbroiler with a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
- High performance 40,000 BTU per burner
- Stainless steel U-style burners provide flame every 6''
- Stainless steel, double wall construction front, sides and back, and extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Heavy duty, reversible cast iron grates with drip flavour edge
- Individual adjustable pilot for each burner with easy front panel access
- Versatile grate position, angled or flat
- Field convertible to radiant, char rock, or combination
- Adjustable 4'' stainless steel legs
- Unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included
All units ship Natural Gas ready with convertible regulator. Liquid Propane conversion kit is included for kitchens equipped with this gas type. Conversion of your unit from Natural Gas to LP must be completed by an authorized gas installer. Unit has a 3/4 inch standard pipe size I.D. connection.
Also note that Globe charbroilers are versatile and may be a full radiant setup, full char rock setup or a combination of the radiants and rocks. Radiant and/or rock kits may be purchased separately for combination setup.
Dimensions (WDH) 48" x 30.3" x 15.75"
Weight 220 lb
Total BTUs 160,000
Cooking Area 48" x 20"
Two year parts and labour warranty.