The Globe GG15G is a manually controlled gas griddle from one of the best manufacturer’s in the business. This griddle has a 1 inch thick plate, which is the best you can get, and it is 20 inches deep.
Globe has constructed this griddle with their usual care. It has high quality stainless steel parts, and a durable construction, so this griddle will last you for many years to come.
Some convenient features include its 4” trough, which is perfect for your spatula to run through for quick cleaning, and it has an easy-to-remove and easy-to-clean catch tray.
Finally, Globe backs this product with a industry-leading 2 year parts and labour warranty, which shows they trust in the quality of their products: and so should you!
- 1” thick highly polished steel griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, 20’’ deep
- High performance 30,000 BTU per burner
- Stainless steel U-style burners provide flame every 6’’
- Stainless steel, double wall construction front, sides and back and extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Individual adjustable pilot for each burner with easy front panel access
- Spatula wide 4” trough
- Removable, easy-to-clean, stainless steel catch tray
- Adjustable 4” stainless steel legs
- Unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included
- 3/4 inch standard pipe size I.D. connection
Two year parts and labour warranty!