The Globe GHP36G six burner hot plate is perfect for those restaurants who want some extra burners in their kitchen, but don’t need an entire range. This hot plate has an intelligent, safe design and high quality, durable materials.
Globe constructed this hot plate with double stainless steel walls, and a large cool-to-touch front edge, so it is both a smart, safe, and durable piece of cooking equipment, which is going to last in your restaurant for many years to come.
Globe is one of the best manufacturer’s of foodservice equipment in Canada, and the GHP36G is no different. This unit will be an investment in your restaurant, and one that you’ll be able to rely on again and again. And to top all of this off, Globe has backed this hot plate with a 2 year parts and labour warranty!
- Extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Sleek stainless steel front plate and frame
- High performance, heavy duty 22,000 BTU cast iron burners
- Adjustable pilots with front access
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
- Removable, easy-to-clean, stainless steel catch tray
- Metal control knobs with set screws
- Durable, heavy-duty cast iron burner grates
- Adjustable 4" stainless steel legs
Dimensions (WDH) 24” x 30.32” x 15”
Net Weight 175.93 lb
All units ship Natural Gas ready with convertible regulator. Liquid Propane conversion kit is included for kitchens equipped with this gas type. Conversion of your unit from Natural Gas to LP must be completed by an authorized gas installer. Unit has a 3/4 inch standard pipe size I.D. connection.
Two year parts and labour warranty!