The Globe GPG10-C is a panini grill with a grooved 10” x 10” grilling surface. This model is part of Globe’s line of smaller "bistro" panini grills. Like all of Globe’s products, this grill has been made with heavy-duty materials and with a quality design, so it will be able to withstand the demands of most commercial establishments.
It’s got a stainless steel construction which means it’s easy to clean and keep sanitary (the grill has been NSF approved). And it’s got some non-skid rubber feet, which will prevent the grill from sliding around and won’t make any scuff marks.
All and all, you can’t go wrong with a Globe panini grill. They are a premiere manufacturer of foodservice equipment, so they are a brand that you can trust. This panini grill will be one you can rely on for many years to come.
- Heavy duty, seasoned, cast iron grill plates
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel tube protects wires from damage
- Durable spring hinge with adjustable tension
- Temperature thermostatically controlled up to 570°F
- Heats to and maintains selected temperature, ensuring even heating and thorough cooking (allow 15-30 mins. to heat before grilling)
- Attached 4-foot power cord and plug, 1800 watt single grill, 3200 watt double grill
- Stainless steel catch tray, easy to remove for cleaning
- ON/OFF switch
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Grooved stainless steel scraper for removal of food debris included with grooved models
Cooking Surface (WD) 10” x 9.5”
Electric 120v, 60 Hz, 1800w
Dimensions (WDH) 13.78” x 15.55” x 8.5”
Net Weight 38 lb
One year parts and labour.