The Globe GPS10 portion control scale can work for grocery stores, delis, bakeries, restaurants, and even labs. If you need to have accurate portions of your food or products, this smart and simple machine can do the trick for you.
This machine is compact and versatile. The GPS10 weighs in pounds and ounces (e.g. 4 lb. 2 oz.), ounces, kilograms and grams. It has a 10 pound weight capacity.
This little scale has a number of tricks up its sleeves. Push button, zero Tare, Wireless, battery powered or AC powered with automatic shut off, low battery indicator, overload indicator, etc. etc. This scale is going to have all the features you’re going to need in a portion control scale.
And Globe makes nothing but the best products. So you know this is a portion control scale that you can trust to give you accurate food readings for many years to come.
Also, if you buy these scales in a bulk of 4, you get a sweet discount!
- Battery or AC powered (includes power cord)
- Easy-to-read 1" LCD digital display
- Weighs pounds & ounces together (i.e. 4 lb. 2 oz.)
- Weight capacity
- 10 lb.
- 11 x .1 lb-oz.
- 176 x .1 oz.
- 5 x .01 kg.
- 5000 x 1 g.
- Weighing modes: pounds-ounces, pounds, ounces, kilograms or grams
- Push button zero tare
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic shut off
- Easy to clean, removable 9" x 7" stainless steel platter with indented edge
- Moisture protected rear power inlet,
- Rubber foot pads
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 9.25” x 9.5” x 3”
Net Weight 3.75 pounds
One year scale replacement.