The Globe GSG1410 is a commercial panini grill with a smooth 14” (wide) by 10” (deep) grilling service. It’s part of Globe’s mid-sized line of panini grills, and it’s got a number of great features.
It has a low-profile design: it’s only 7.8” high when closed. Its design is also ergonomic, which will help your wrists after cooking paninis all day! The stainless steel construction of this grill means its easy to clean, easy to keep sanitary, and it’s going to last for many years to come.
Globe is one of the top foodservice manufacturer’s in Canada, so they make all of their products with durability and dependability in mind. So if you’ve got a restaurant or café and need a panini grill that you can rely on for many years to come, this could be the one for you.
- NSF approved
- Large 14.5" wide cooking surface
- Heavy duty, seasoned, cast iron grill plates
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel tube protects wires from damage
- Durable spring hinge with adjustable tension
- Temperature thermostatically controlled from 220°F to 570°F
- 1800w, 120v/15amps
- Attached 4-foot power cord and NEMA plug
- Stainless steel catch tray, easy to remove for cleaning
- Low profile, ergonomic design
- ON/OFF switch
- Non-skid rubber feet
Cooking Surface (WD) 14” x 10”
Electric 120v, 60 Hz, 1800 w
Dimensions (WDH) 19” x 17.25” x 7.875”
Weight 65 lb
One year parts and labour.