The Globe IR1800-C is a continuous use induction cooker that comes from one of the best manufacturers in the business. This is an "economy" induction cooker (as opposed to a heavy duty one) but it comes from Globe, who is one of the top foodservice brands in the business, so it is an item you can still depend on for many years to come.
This induction cooker has 1800 watt power and 6 different power levels for cooking. It has a simple-to-use touch pad for controlling the cooker and a 4 digit LED display.
It also has smart features like being able to detect whether a induction-ready pan has been placed on the unit, and it has a safety feature that automatically shuts off when the pan is removed.
All in all, this is a simple to use, heavy-duty induction cooker that will deliver fast cooking without needing a huge gas cooker.
- 1800W, 120V
- 6 power levels
- Auto pan detection, allows range to detect if proper cookware/pan* is placed on cooktop
- Auto empty pan safety shut-off when timer runs to “0”
- 6 temperature settings from 150°F-450°F
- Over-heat protection for pan and electrical components, shuts unit off
- Touch pad controls with bright easy-to-read 4 digit LED display
- Digital timer with repeat time selection, from zero to 170 minutes
- Error code alert display
- Attached 5.5 foot power cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Durable ceramic cooktop with stainless steel framing
- Low profile, 3" high
- Easy-to-clean flat surface control panel
- Durable moulded plastic bottom
Power Levels 6
Temperature Settings 150°F-450°F
Cooking Surface 4.75” to 9.5”
Electric 120v, 60Hz
Wattage 1800 W
NEMA Plug Type 5-15P (U.S.)
One year parts and labour warranty.