The Globe PP4 patty maker can help you to increase the speed and consistency of your burger making process. It’ll help you quickly pump out uniform burgers (from beef or other ground protein). Plus, the PP4 is compact and easy to store away, so it’s not going to be taking up a lot of your counter space.
Like all of Globe’s products, the PP4 has a high quality construction. This has been made of anodized aluminum on its base, and it bowls and press plate are made of stainless steel. The press handle has a heavy-duty construction, that will last for years of burger making.
- NSF approved
- Press dish forms 4" diameter
- Rugged anodized aluminum base with stainless press bowl and press plate
- Heavy-duty, single-level press handle
- Detachable wax paper divider holder
- Compact ergonomic design, stores easily on countertop or in a cabinet
- Manually operated
Patty Size 4” diameter, 0.75” thick
Meat Weight 4-6 oz / 0.25-0.3 pounds
Yields about 4 patties per pound
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 7” x 17” x 15”
Net Weight 12.5 pounds
One-year replacement warranty or general/limited replacement parts.