The Globe S13 is a premium, heavy-duty meat slicer. You'll be able to slice all day with this machine, and you'll be able to slice cheese too. It has a 13 inch blade and comes with a powerful 1/2 horsepower motor and it is belt driven. You are also able to buy this model with advanced features (model SG13) -- see below for more details.
This meat slicer has tons of great features. It has a one-piece anodized aluminum base, which makes for really easy cleanup. It also has a patent pending indexing system and oversized knob, which will provide extremely precise slicing.
This machine has been designed and made entirely in America, so it has a quality design and quality features. Check out the spec sheet for a further list of its features.
Check out the Globe meat slicer buying guide, which gives you a side by side comparison of all of Globe's meat slicers.
- Patent pending anodized aluminum design and construction for quick and easy cleaning
- Patent pending indexing system enables accurate and precise slice thickness adjustment up to 1-1/8"
- 13" German steel knife with hardened edge provides quality slices and higher yield
- Tilting carriage accommodates up to 13.75" high, 8" diameter, 11" wide products, like prosciutto, mortadella and bacon
- 50°, 13" tall gravity feed carriage improves productivity
- Advanced meat grip design for superior product hold
- 1/2 HP continuous use knife motor combined with the high efficiency knife drive system delivers optimum power
- Made in the USA
- Home Start – carriage must be in home position to start slicer
- Adjustable timer – shuts off slicer after inactivity
- Close to Stop – closing slicer table shuts off slicer
- Carriage tilt interlock – prevents knife exposure when carriage is tilted and prevents slicer from operating
- Patent pending graphic user interface with Clear Text LCD display provides operator messages, diagnostics and system information
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Motor 1/2 HP
Drive Type Belt
Cheese Slicing Yes
Slicing Volume All Day
Max Slice 1-1/8”
Product Cutting Capacity (DHW) 8" x 13.75" x 11"
Max Dimensions (WDH) 36.47" x 29.5" x 25.5"
Two year parts and labor warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!