The Globe SG13 is a premium, heavy-duty meat slicer. (Or you can buy this slicer with advanced features, model SG13A.) This automatic slicer is the best of the best. You'll be able to slice all day with this machine, and you'll be able to slice cheese too. It has a 13 inch blade and comes with a powerful 1/2 horsepower motor with two speeds.
This meat slicer has tons of great features. It has a one-piece anodized aluminum base, which makes for really easy cleanup. It also has a patent pending indexing system and oversized knob, which will provide extremely precise slicing. This machine has been designed and made entirely in America, so it has a quality design and quality features. Check out the spec sheet for a further list of its features.
Check out the Globe meat slicer buying guide, which gives you a side by side comparison of all of Globe's meat slicers.
- Patent pending anodized aluminum design & construction for quick and easy cleaning
- Patent pending indexing system enables accurate and precise slice thickness adjustment up to 1-1/8"
- 13" German steel knife with hardened edge provides quality slices and higher yield
- Tilting carriage accommodates up to 13.75" high, 8" diameter, 11" wide large products, like prosciutto, mortadella and bacon
- 50°, 13" tall gravity feed carriage improves productivity
- Advanced meat grip design for superior product hold
- 1/2 HP continuous use knife motor combined with the high efficiency knife drive system delivers optimum power
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation of slicer in the event of interlock or power interruption
- Interlock prevents slicer from operating without the knife cover in place
- Variable speed brushless auto mode motor delivers 3ft. pounds of peak torque
- Patent pending auto engagement system ensures no slippage
- Home Start – carriage must be in home position to start slicer
- Adjustable timer – shuts off slicer after inactivity
- Close to Stop – closing slicer table shuts off slicer
- Carriage tilt interlock – prevents knife exposure when carriage is tilted and prevents slicer from operating
- Patent pending graphic user interface with Clear Text LCD display provides operator messages, diagnostics and system information
- 3 cut lengths and 4 speeds
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Motor 1/2 HP
Drive Type Belt
Cheese Slicing Yes
Slicing Volume All Day
Max Slice 1-1/8”
Product Cutting Capacity (DHW) 8” x 13.75” x 11”
Max Dimensions (WDH) 38.7” x 26.7” x 20.9”
Two year parts and labor warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!