Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial-grade stackable bistro chair for restaurant patios and bistros
Grosfillex's Sanibel armchair is commercial-quality for outdoor use at restaurants, patios, bistros, cafés, hotels, and more. It's made in America, it passes the ASTM's Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor seating, and is available in 2 colours: Charcoal and Teakwood.
The Sanibel restaurant arm chair features a Chippendale back design, wide armrests, and a spacious seat for comfort. It's wood grained with a satin finish, it's stackable for storage convenience, and has a 100% prime resin construction, meaning it's impervious to chlorine, salt air, and many common stains. It's designed to have long-lasting resistance to UV light discolouration.
The legs are 2 by 2 inches and have hard wearing foot pads for extra strength. It's easy to clean and rated safe for 300 pounds in a commercial environment.
This patio chair is available in case quantities of 4 or 12 and comes with a 3-year warranty.
All Grosfillex products have a $250 flat rate for shipping across Canada. Remote and island locations require a custom shipping quote.
- Commercial-quality all-weather chair for restaurants, bars, hotels, and more with a 3-year warranty
- Made in America
- Chippendale back design with spacious seat and wide armrests
- 100% prime resin construction for resisting chlorine, salt air, and many common stains
- Passes ASTM's Class B performance standard for commercial outdoor seating
- Rated safe for up to 300 pounds in a commercial setting
- Stackable for convenient storage
Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 24" x 34"
Seat Height 17.25"
Material 100% Prime Resin
Weight Limit 300 lb
Weight 8 lb
Made in USA
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST