Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 48" display cooler with six adjustable shelves
This is a premium glass-door refrigerator equipped with HABCO's "Cassette" refrigeration. It's ideal for display applications whether in commercial kitchens or on the retail floor where it fits nicely into a four-foot section.
Authentically front-breathing, this model can be built-in top, bottom, rear and both sides. Its cassette refrigeration is longer lasting, exchangeable in less than 5 minutes, easily maintained, serviced and upgraded, and replaceable without sacrificing the cabinet.
- Long-lasting and brilliant LED lighting system.
- Top-Riding Easy-Glide Door System provides maximum fluid motion and long-term reliability.
- Condenser Coil technology maximizes air-flow over the compressor, reduces energy consumption, and is non-clogging.
- Priority Air-Flow delivers focused heat exchange outside the cabinet for optimum heat exchange.
- Proudly made in Canada! Buy quality and support the economy!
Type Sliding Door Display Refrigerator
Dimensions (WDH) 47.5"x 31" x 78"
Cubic Feet 42
Ship Weight 418 lb
Cooling Capacity 7/16 HP
Electrical 115v, 5.7 A, 60 Hz - Single Phase
Plug NEMA 5-15P, Dedicated Circuit
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST