Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A tin-dipped wing whip attachment ideal for heavy whipping of potatoes, butter, and more
This is an official Hobart brand "C" wing whip attachment for mixers. There is at least one option for each Legacy+ model: the HL120, HL200, HL300, HL400, HL600, HL662, HL800, and HL1400.
A wing whip is a agitator that works well for heavy whipping of potatoes, light icing, mayonnaise, butter, and more. It's recommended to use the mixer's first or second speed with this wing whip attachment. This product has a solid, built-to-last tin-dipped construction.
- "C" wing whip agitator mixer attachment
- Good for heavy whipping of potatoes, light icings, and more
- Official Hobart brand product
- Compatible with all Hobart Legacy+ Mixers
- Heavy-duty tin-dipped construction
|Mixer||Bowl Size||Compatible Item|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST