3-year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The Hoshizaki KM-660MAJ is a modular, air-cooled ice machine that can produce up to 665 pounds of ice daily. The dimensions (WDH) are 22" x 27.38" x 28". As a modular ice machine, it is meant to be paired with a bin for ice storage. The Hoshizaki KM-660MAJ modular ice machine creates crescent cube ice.
Believe it or not, crescent cube ice is exclusive to Hoshizaki, thanks to the unique design of their evaporators. Crescent ice eliminates one having to crush the ice so it can fit into the glass, and it helps beverages to be dispersed better. This ice machine has a simple, one hour cleaning process and is NSF approved.
This product comes with a 3-year parts and labour warranty, and 5-year warranties on the evaporator and compressor parts.
- NSF approved
- Air cooled
- Makes crescent ice
- Produces up to 665 lb of ice daily
- Dimensions (WDH) 22" x 27.38" x 28"
- One hour cleaning process to remove sediment for cleaner ice
- R-404A refrigerant
Dimensions (WDH) 22" x 27.38" x 28"
Weight 131 lb
Ice Production 665 lb
Electrical 115v / 60Hz / 1 phase
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST