The Hoshizaki KM-115BAJ is a self-contained cuber with 53 pounds of built-in storage. It can produce up to 116 pounds of ice every 24 hours. It is an ADA compliant machine, NSF certified, and Energy Star certified.
Plus it comes with an industry-leading warranty: 3 year parts and labour on the ice maker, 5 year parts and labour on the evaporator, and 5 year parts on the compressor.
Want to see how much ice you require? Check out Hoshizaki's ice sizing guide.
- Up to 116 pounds of ice production per 24 hrs
- Built-in storage capacity of 53 pounds
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Front-in, front-out airflow with removable air filter
- Slide in door
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Built-in installation possible
- 6.5 ft. (2000 mm) power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial adds extra protection to the ice scoop (included)
- EverCheckTM alert system
- R-134a Refrigerant
- NSF approved, ADA compliant, Energy Star Certified
Condenser Air cooled
Ice production 116-102 lb per day
Water Usage 20.6 gallons per 100 lb
kWh Used 8.1 per 100 lb
Min Circuit Amp 15A
Heat Rejection 2,100 BTU/hr
Refrigerant Charge Amount 7.8 oz
Weight 106 lb
Three years parts and labour on ice maker. Five years parts and labour on evaporator. Five years parts and labour on compressor.