The Hoshizaki KM-230BAJ is an air cooled ice machine that produces up to 230 pounds of crescent cubes with 80 pounds of storage. This self-contained machine is 24 inches wide.
Want to see how much ice you require? Check out Hoshizaki's ice sizing guide.
- Dimensions: 24″ W x 28″ D x 39″ H
- Up to 230 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 80 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- Slim, 24" wide profile
- Air-cooled, Self Contained, Built in Storage Bin
- Produces crescent ice
- Durable stainless steel exterior, opening is ADA compliant
Condenser Air Cooled
Ice Production Up to 230 pounds per day
Minimum Circuit Amp 15A
kWh Used 7.78 per 100 lb
Potable Water Usage 22.5 Gallons per 100 lb
Heat Rejection 3,750 BTU per hour
Refrigerant Charge Amount 11.4 oz.
Weight 137 lb
Replaced item KM-201BAH
Three Years: Parts and Labor warranty on entire machine. Five Years: Parts and Labor warranty on evaporator.