The Hoshizaki KM-81BAJ is an air-cooled undercounter ice machine that produces up to 78 pounds of crescent cubes with 38 pounds of storage. This self-contained machine is 17.75 inches wide.
Want to see how much ice you require? Check out Hoshizaki's ice sizing guide.
- Up to 78 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 38 lbs of built-in storage capacity (1.8ft3)
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Slide in door with durable stainless steel exterior
- Icemaker with built in storage
- EverCheck alert system makes sure the machine is working properly
- CycleSaver design makes more ice in few cycles, saving energy
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Dimensions (WDH) 17.75" x 24" x 39" (with 6" legs)
Condensor Air cooled
Ice Production 52-78 pounds per day
Water Usage 19.5 gallons per 100 lb
kWh Used 8.45 per 100 lb
Max. Fuse Size 15A
Heat Rejection 1,350 BTU
Weight 92 lb
Three Years: Parts and Labor warranty on entire machine. Five Years: Parts and Labor warranty on evaporator.