The Hoshizaki KM-80BAJ is an air cooled undercounter ice machine that produces up to 86 pounds of crescent cubes with 38 pounds of storage. This self-contained machine is 17.75 inches wide.
Want to see how much ice you require? Check out Hoshizaki's ice sizing guide.
- Up to 86 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 38 lbs of built-in storage capacity (1.3ft3)
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Slide in door with durable stainless steel exterior
- Icemaker with built in storage
- EverCheck alert system makes sure the machine is working properly
- CycleSaver design makes more ice in few cycles, saving energy
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Dimensions (WDH) 17.75" x 24" x 39" (with 6" legs)
Condensor Air cooled
Ice Production 82-60 pounds per day
Water Usage 18.2 gallons per 100 lb
kWh Used 7.9 per 100 lb
Max. Fuse Size 15A
Heat Rejection 1,350 BTU
Weight 92 lb
Three Years: Parts and Labor warranty on entire machine. Five Years: Parts and Labor warranty on evaporator.