The Ice-O-Matic CIM0520 is a modular cube ice maker which is part of their "Elevation Series." They've designed this machine to simplify cleaning, service, and operation. The CIM0520 will provide clean and consistent ice production, and save you money with its incredible energy efficiency. It is an air-cooled, half cube machine.
Here are some of its major advantages: it has a one-touch descaling and sanitizing system, with an LED light that signals when cleaning is required. It also has unique plastic food zone parts which can snap in and out, and are dishwasher safe. Also, its dual exhaust system allows hot-air discharge from the side or top of the unit. And finally, the water distribution tube means no bottle brushes are required. It is easily removable and cleanable, and is dishwasher safe.
All in all, this is a top quality machine that has been made in America, constructed with the latest technology and the highest quality parts. For more information on this series, check out their brochure. Or if you're wondering about how much ice you'll require, check out their ice sizing brochure.
- Dual Exhaust - smart technology means every machine not only accommodates both top air and side
air discharge but is intuitive enough to know when to use either or both.
- Plug-and-Play‚ controls make setup faster and more precise.
- Food Zone‚ the smooth, easy-to-clean plastic food zone¬†is easily removed without tools, which are dishwasher-safe, and can be kept clean with ease.
- One-touch cleaning‚ LED lights let the operator know when cleaning is required; while the new one-touch cleaning button provides effortless sanitizing and de-scaling.
- Design‚ Elevation machines use BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts; and digital controls to
rigorously monitor energy use.
- Efficiency‚ Exceeds 2018 DOE regulations and is up to 20% more energy efficient than other models.
- Made in America‚ top quality parts and construction
- Industry leading warranty
Dimensions (WDH) 22.25" x 24.25" x 21.25"
Ship Weight ~165 lb
Water Usage ~20 gallons per 100 lb of ice
Approx. BTUs 6,252
Usually ships in 2 - 5 business days.
Three year parts and labour warranty for the ice maker. Five year parts labour on evaporator and compressor. And seven year parts and labour warranty on the evaporation when enrolled in the Ice-O-Matic filter program.