The Ice-O-Matic GEM0450A is a modular "Pearl" ice machine that can produce up to 508 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Pearl ice is a chewable, nugget-style ice that is perfect for fountain drinks. It's soft and long-lasting, making it a favourite for customers.
The GEM0450 is an air-cooled machine. The GEM series of ice machines has a lower energy consumption than cube ice makers. And the stainless steel exterior construction, industry-leading in-line direct-drive technology, and "SystemSafe" monitoring technology help reduce the number of costly breakdowns. To find out roughly how much ice you require, check out Ice-O-Matic's ice sizing brochure.
- Made in America with top quality parts and construction
- Space-saving 21" wide design
- Produces up to 508 lb of ice per day
- Pearl Ice soft, chewable ice crystals
- Cools beverages faster and longer while maintaining flavors better
- Decreased water and power usage compared to cube ice makers
- SystemSafe load monitoring system constantly checks workload on gearbox, shutting down system before a problem develops and preventing costly repairs
- Water Sensor eliminates low or no water failures and cannot be affected by adverse water conditions
- Rugged stainless steel evaporator and auger ensures reliability
- Industrial-grade roller bearings and heavy-duty gearbox provide years of trouble-free service
- Quality control‚ over 500 ice machines are produced daily in Denver, CO. Every Ice-O-Matic machine must go through 3 harvest cycles at one of the 80 test stations before they are sold.
Daily Ice Production ~464 lb
Water Usage 12 gallons (per 100 lb of ice)
kWH Used ~5.3 (per 100 lb of ice)
Min Circuit Ampacity 16 (14.4 for water cooled)
Fuse Size 20
Approximate BTUs 5,600
Dimensions (WDH) 21" x 24" x 27"
Usually ships in 2 - 5 business days.
Three year parts and labour warranty for the ice maker. Five year parts labour on evaporator and compressor. And seven year parts and labour warranty on the evaporation when enrolled in the Ice-O-Matic filter program.