The Ice-O-Matic ICEU070A is an undercounter ice machine that can produce up to 84 pounds of gourmet ice every 24 hours. It has a bin storage capacity of 24 pounds and has an air-cooled condensing unit. It is a 115 volt machine.
This is a top-quality machine that was made in America, with high quality parts and construction. It has a front-air discharge, allowing it to be used in compact spaces. And it comes with a industry-leading parts and labour warranty. This ice maker produces gourmet "shot-glass style" ice that is 1" x 1.1" x 1.25" (WDH). If you're wondering about how much ice you'll require, check out Ice-O-Matic's ice sizing brochure.
- Produces clear, long-lasting large-format cubes
- Space-saving 15" wide undercounter design
- Produces up to 84 lb of ice per day
- Built in storage bin stores up to 24 lb
- Energy Saving Systems that optimizes cycle efficiency and ice quality, while reducing energy consumption and cutting operating costs
- Constructed from sturdy, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Ideal for any undercounter or bar application
- Harvest assist - increases production and reduces energy consumption
- Pure Ice - is an antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacteria growth
- Quality control - over 500 ice machines are produced daily in Denver, CO. Every Ice-O-Matic machine must go through 3 harvest cycles at one of the 80 test stations before they are sold
Condensing Unit Air
Daily Ice Production ~84 lb
Water Usage 37 gallons (per 100 lb of ice)
kWH Used 14.5 (per 100 lb of ice)
TTL Load 6 Amps
Fuse Size 15
Approx. BTUs 2,700 per hour
Usually ships in 2 - 5 business days.
Three years parts and labour warranty. Five years parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor.