The Imperial EFS-50-E is an electric, floor-model fryer with a 50 pound oil capacity. It has immersed elements with an output of 15.25kW per hour, giving this fryer a fast heat-up for less oil absorption and better tasting food. It has a snap action electronic thermostat with a 200ºF - 400ºF temperature range.
Imperial has been making high quality, top value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- Large cool zone captures and holds particles out of the fry zone
- Large 14" x 14" frying area
- Stainless steel front, door, sides and basket hanger
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Frypot sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb screen is included.
- Deep drawn bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1.25" full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated heat protection handles are included.
- 304 stainless steel frypot
Oil Capacity 50 lb
Total Output 15.25 kW
Ship Weight 253
Frying Area 14" x 14"
Dimenisons (WDH) 15.5" x 30.5" x 44.1"
Electrical 3 Phase
One year parts and labour warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five years pro-rated.