1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A fryer with a 19kW output made in the USA
The Imperial EFS-75-E is an electric, floor-model fryer with a 75 pound oil capacity. It has immersed elements with an output of 19kW per hour, giving this fryer a fast heat-up for less oil absorption and better tasting food. It has a snap action electronic thermostat with a 200º to 400º Fahrenheit temperature range.
One year parts and labour warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five years pro-rated.
Imperial has been making high quality, top value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- Large cool zone captures and holds particles out of the fry zone
- Large 18" x 18" frying area
- Stainless steel front, door, sides and basket hanger
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams
- Full heat shield protects control panel
- Frypot sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks
- Fine mesh wire crumb screen is included
- Deep drawn bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain
- 1.25" full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated heat protection handles are included
- 304 stainless steel frypot
Oil Capacity 75 lb
Total Output 19 kW
Ship Weight 275
Frying Area 18" x 18"
Dimenisons (WDH) 19.5" x 34.5" x 44.1"
Electrical 3 Phase
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST