The Imperial IR-10 is a 60" wide commercial gas range, which can be ordered for either natural gas or liquid propane. It has 10 open burners and two 26.5" wide ovens. Or can also be ordered with 6 open burners and a 24" griddle (model IR-6-G24).
The burners on this range have two rings of flame for even cooking, no matter the size of your pan. And its top grates have anti-clogging pilot shields to protect the pilot from grease and debris. It has a large, 5" stainless steel landing ledge for convenient plating. And the controls have a durable cast-aluminum with a vylox heat-protection grip.
Imperial has been making high quality, top value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- "PyroCentric" 32,000 BTU anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating
- Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws
- One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition
- Front grates measure 12" x 11." Back grates are 12" x 13"
- Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam
- Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge
- Grates are cast iron for a long service life
Model IR-10, IR-6-G24
Ship Weight 980 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 60" x 31.5" x 56.5"
Manifold Pressure 5" W.C (NG) | 10" W.C. (LP)
Manifold Size 3/4"
One year parts and labour warranty.