The Imperial IRB-24 is a 24" wide gas charbroiler with cast iron radiant for maximum heat retention and intense surface temperatures. It has 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners located every 5" for searing surface temperatures. It has 3" x 22" cooking grate sections which can lift off easily for cleaning. It can be ordered for either liquid propane or natural gas.
Imperial has been making high-quality, top-value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top-quality equipment.
- Made in the USA with top quality parts and technology
- Burners remove for cleaning, no tools needed
- Each grate blade has a cast-in grease trough
- Grease flows to front grease gutter, which minimizes flare-ups
- Cooking grates provide attractive markings
- Stainless steel front, sides and ledge
- Welded, polished stainless steel seams
- Insulated throughout cooktop to conserve energy
- Heavy gauge angle iron chassis
- Aluminum knobs with Valox heat protection grip
- Full width grease gutter, removes easily
- 4" adjustable legs
Number of Burners 4
Gas Output 60,000 BTU
Ship Weight 260 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 31.3" x 13.75"
Manifold Pressure 5" W.C. (NG) | 10" W.C. (LP
Manifold Size 3/4"
One year parts and labour warranty.