- Built-in booster for superior sanitation
- Fully automatic program with wash phase at 150F and final rinse phase at 185F
- Capacity: 24 racks per hour
- Sanitary labyrinth door eliminates need for gasket
- Stainless steel wash and rinse arms
- Built-in rinse-additive and detergent pump for sparkling results
- Built-in automatic drain pump for ease of installation
All Jet Tech dishwashers are sold with an offer of a Post Installation Inspection. This inspection is designed to ensure the water pressure, electrical connections, fill time, and drain time are within the manufacturer's recommendations.
Please note: If you've requested an inspection and the dishwasher is not ready, Jet-Tech will only pay for the first visit.
The inspection does not include any changes required such as installation of a pressure reducer or drain line. The service tech will run the washer through its cycle for the customer.
This is a very helpful promotion, because it uncovers any discrepancies before you use the dishwasher on a regular basis and it can help avoid costly repairs due to improper installation.
The inspection can usually be scheduled within a week of your request.