Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A stainless steel tweezer for carefully removing fish bones
The Mercer Culinary M35250 is a fish bone tweezer. The dimensions are 4.63" x .5". The tweezer grips are covered in raised cross-hatches which makes it easy to handle, and the edges are made of tempered steel, enabling these tweezers to withstand wear and tear.
Fish has a lot of bones in it. Before you serve a fillet to your customers, you'll want to make sure it is boneless. That's where these tweezers, otherwise known as precision tongs, come in. They're easy-to-use, and they'll help your chefs easily remove bones without tearing up the fillet.
- Dimensions are 4.63" x .5"
- Raised cross-hatches on grip make it easy to hold
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Essential for removing bones from a fillet without tearing it apart
- Commercial quality
Brand Mercer Culinary
Dimensions 4.63" x .5"
Material Tempered stainless steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST